PHP:- stands for Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is basically used for developing web based software applications. This tutorial helps you to build for understanding basics of PHP.
- PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language.
- PHP scripts are executed on the serve.
- PHP is free to download and use.
With PHP we can :-
- generate dynamic page content
- create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- collect form data
- send and receive cookies
- add, delete, modify data in your database
- be used to control user-access
- encrypt data and etc.